Sunday, April 20, 2008

My laziness has prevented me from writing lately. But I did begin my personal spring training for Summer Camp! Basically, my training consists of working the Camp Spring session and playing tennis with my co-workers after work. For me, tennis is grueling. I make it that way, but I try to hit the ball to where my co-workers don't have to chase it down. The beauty of it is: I'm fortunate to be more mobile and accurate than my work-mates. That means I get to run around chasing the ball more than they do. They're great tennis partners! And the game sure does wonders for my waistline and cardio. Next to dancing and arm-wrestling, tennis is my favorite physical game.

Anyhow, enough of that.

So...who remembers having an unexpected pleasant visit with one of your elderly neighbors when you were a kid? Perhaps a visit that left a positive impact on you, maybe even for life? I'll bet you can recall somebody eccentric who lived on your street. You know, maybe an important or even a revered person.

I vividly remember a childhood conversation with such a neighbor, and I'd like to share my experience with you.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Joseph's corner.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.